Aunty cardboard's investment

Home Forums DumTeeDum Aunty cardboard's investment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

So do we think Lillian will bail aunty cardboard out?

Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

No – at least I hope she doesn’t. Let her stand as a salutary lesson to them all!

There’s obviously a serious side to this because many people old and young alike fall victim to financial fraud – and it’s a terrible thing – but it shouldn’t have happened to Chris.

She was apparently sensible and pragmatic and able to make a rational decision for herself when she chose to sell Woodbine Cottage. And now she does something so foolish. Really?!

Yes, it’s easy to be taken in by fraudsters and perhaps she wanted to show that she was a smart, independent investor who didn’t need the likes of Peggy or Lillian telling her what to do, but if she thought for one moment that a scheme connected to Matt Crawford was legitimate – she must have let the potential for extra pound signs rule her head.

Kerry MayKerry May
    Participant

I agree Miss Mid-City! It’s a horrible thing to happen to anyone but in the real world most victims of this kind of fraud don’t have anyone to bail them out. However, I can’t believe anyone in their right mind would invest on anything Matt Crawford was involved with. Perhaps it’s time she went to the Doctor and had her state of mind checked!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.