Board rules

Home Forums DumTeeDum Board rules

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

The rules on this board are, play nice, it’s as simple as that.

Here at Dumteedum we are proud of the fact that we have created a haven of civility where listeners can talk, debate and let off, without flaming and vitriol. If you hate the show post it somewhere else. If you hate or dislike a poster or fellow listener, post it somewhere else, we are nice people here. Constructive disagreement is fine and is welcome, argy bargy, aggro and the nonsense that has gone on other Archers message boards is not. Folk will be given a yellow card if they transgress this rule. If they do it again. They will be banned and blocked. So if you have an inner Rob Tichenor and harbour darkness in your soul, you best not participate on this forum.

Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

Thanks for your timely intervention.

(I was wondering whether I was being a bit over-sensitive.)

Nuff rispek, Bredda Roif!

Anonymous
    Inactive

LIKE.

WitherspoonWitherspoon

And I’ll also be watching you. (because everyone else took one giant step backwards when Roifield asked for volunteers)

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

I couldn’t possibly take a giant step backwards as I have very short legs ? so if you need a hand Witherspoon just give me a shout!

Jon The FirstJon The First
    Participant

Well said Roifield. I’m fed up with some of the stuff I see on certain Facebook pages (not DTD of course). It’s much nicer on here!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.