Dec 15th get together London

Home Forums Off Topic Dec 15th get together London

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

Hello

Aunty Jean here. I’m in London for the horse show 14/15 December. If anyone wants to go out to lunch December 15th let me know ASAP. No details as such yet as I’m waiting to see who wants to come.

I’m @jeanr61 on the twitters or reply here

Thanks and hope to see some of you in December

Sarah PassinghamSarah Passingham
    Participant

Hi Auntie Jean,
    Sounds like a lovely offer. Sadly I missed the celebration last year, so I’d love the opportunity to meet you and some other DumTeeDummers. I’m in Norfolk and can’t think that far ahead for certain, but it’s a good excuse to meet up with my younger girlie who has just moved to The Smoke. Thanks for suggesting a get-together.

Kathy AnsteyKathyAnstey
    Participant

Hi AJ, If you still have a space it would be good to meet people again. Lots has happened since the Portman dinner….. K

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

Hello you two! Yes Kathy I’ll put you down on the list. Have you got a Twitter handle?

SarahSarie I’ll put you down if you could let me know ASAP if you can come that’d be great. A Twitter handle would be good if you have one

Got an extra special treat lined up before lunch which I can’t tell you about ?!

Kathy AnsteyKathyAnstey
    Participant

Hi Aunty Jean,
    Thanks for this. I am @kaa797 on Twitters but got in a muddle trying to DM you…

Sarah PassinghamSarah Passingham
    Participant

Hi Aunty Jean, Only just seen this so if I haven’t made it to the last cut, I understand. @Sarahsarie on Twitter. Would be lovely if I can be there, though.

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

I’ve put you down Sarah! No worries. More details to follow. Follow me @jeanr61. Ta

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.