Divorce

Home Forums DumTeeDum Divorce

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KosmoKosmo
    Participant

If Miranda is taking Scotland does she get Charlie as well?

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

Kosmo, I had exactly the same thought. Will Charlie come back to Justin as a result? I can’t work out if I’d like to see him back, as an interesting character and plot disruptor, or not because I want Ian and Adam to stay together.

Nancy DickieNancy Dickie
    Participant

I’m not giving up hope of a return for Charlie. Really hoping that the mention of Scotland is a hint! Can’t imagine he will be keen to work for Miranda.

KosmoKosmo
    Participant

I think it would be nice to see Charlie return and (without disturbing Adam/Ian) get to understand his back story.

He was acting as if it remained awkward for a homosexual to declare his position at work. And yet back in 1990 I took a job where I was advised that one of my direct reports was openly gay. Not a problem for me and indeed a very reliable and conscientious employee. And everyone in the building knew.

So I never did quite understand Charlie’s problem in when 2014?

Nancy DickieNancy Dickie
    Participant

I saw it as more of a struggle for Charlie personally, coming to understand his own sexuality and his feelings. Also we don’t know about his family and other backstory (although a sister appeared at one point didn’t she?). All the more reason, as you say, for us to learn more about him!

I do sort of hope Miranda appears from time to time, she’s great – in her own way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.