Lexi and Roy

Home Forums DumTeeDum Lexi and Roy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

I also hope that they end up together in Ambridge where we can keep an eye on them but maybe Roy can go to Bulgaria first. I would like to hear a series of Ambridge Extra set in Bulgaria with Roy the stranger in a strange land – I bet his Bulgarian never gets as good as Lexi’s English. I would like to hear how he gets on getting to know her kids. All while the political situation is changing.

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

I like this idea a lot, but I fear we are simply being set up for Lexi to come to Gay Grables to replace the receptionist, or whoever ‘Tash is. Maybe the interest will be if her girls come too, and have to settle into the village and a blended family with Roy and his girls. I could see Freddie P getting interested in one of them, and Roy having to explain to Lexi about his history with Lizard… lots of fun to be had. And I rather like Lexi, and her accent (although I know this puts me in a minority). I liked how she was with Phoebe, and with Jennifer.

Martin LightburnMartin Lightburn
    Participant

I don’t think it will be long until we see Lexi again. In the short term she was a fun foil to Roy’s stuffiness. In the long term, depending on how the (sorry to mention it) Brexit talks go there will be a nice human impact storyline going on, with the added irony of Roy being Pro-Leave. Perhaps even a marriage of convenience accusation.
    Love the idea of Roy going to Bulgaria though. He’d do well there, they are also very anti-immigrant I hear.
    I rather liked Lexi too. She isn’t totally self obsessed like most inhabitants of Ambridge. But give her time I suppose…

Rachel TolhurstRachel Tolhurst
    Participant

Unless it’s another story that just disappears. I hope not.

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Joey, the (for a short time and unsuccessful) matre d’ , is not an italian, says Roy, he’s a silly-un. Did I hear right? Lexi would have sorted him!

Stephanie PowerStephanie Power
    Participant

Like the two of them together after hearing them going to cinema. Though Lexi is entirely too good for Roy! So is she moving permanently with her family to Britain or getting visits from them or what? Or does brexit prohibit that?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.