Listening to The Archers in the USA

Home Forums DumTeeDum Listening to The Archers in the USA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Katherine JagoKatherine Jago
    Participant

My daughter is just about to embark on the summer school of a lifetime – playing in the NSO Summer Musical Institute. One of only two people from Europe selected!

Apart from changing planes at Newark and clearing immigration, her biggest concern is how she will keep up to date with The Archers – she is in Washington DC for a month.

I can’t help her with her travel (other than making sure she is at the originating airport in good time!) but I was sure someone here would be able to tell me how they keep up to date with all things Amrbridge.

Many thanks
    Meadowblythe

WitherspoonWitherspoon

Very easy! Your daughter just has to download The Archers podcast on her smartphone. It downloads the day’s episode between 2:30 and 3pm (the show ends at 2:17pm). She can listen live by downloading the British radio app, which has about 30 different British radio stations.

Congrats to her! If she comes to NYC, let me know!

Trish DubeTrish Dube
    Participant

I listen on BBC iPlayer Radio (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08v8dxq is today’s episode). If the link doesn’t work, just search “BBC iPlayer Radio.” I can’t watch any BBC TV shows though…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.