Matriarchs of the Future

Home Forums DumTeeDum Matriarchs of the Future

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kiwi_listenererkiwi_listenerer
    Participant

My starting point Ambridge is largely a Matriarchal society – Peggy, Jill & Clarrie rule the roosts, with Jenny lining up at Bridge Farm.

But who do we predict will take on the roles as the older generation move on?

Will Jolene ever be accepted as an Archer, or is the Brookfield arm to be lead by Ruth, Shula or Elizabeth?

Will Debbie come home to Bridge Farm, or is it down to Alice or Kate to take up the reigns?

Emma or Nic for the Grundys?

For more experienced listeners, did Jill, Peggy and Clarrie grow naturally in to their roles, or was there conflict along the way?

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

It’s a scary thought that Pip and Alice could be the successors to Jill and Peggy. I guess it depends who Pip marries, and whether Alice and Chris have kids.

For the generation before them, Roooth and Lizzie seem destined to run around after their respective offspring for a while, and it’s hard for Shula to compete when her only child is away. Maybe that’s also why Jolene doesn’t really seem like an Archer matriarch: she has only one child who isn’t an Archer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KosmoKosmo
    Participant

Ruth has never achieved the status and cannot whilst Jill lives and somehow as a working farmer I am not sure she can. Debbie would be enormous at the right time if she can be back in the village.

Tom needs to marry Kirsty so she can be one.

And I thought Josh marrying Phoebe would enable the latter to adopt the role eventually.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.