Pipette

Home Forums DumTeeDum Pipette

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lizi coleLizi cole
    Participant

Hidihi,

Just me that wonders if there was some not so subtle hinting that there might be a pip-ette (tobie-ette) sprog in the works? Hark how tiered Pip is and tales of how babies can take over farm life….

Magic_at_mungosMagic_at_mungos
    Participant

It’s been just about long enough for her to skip a couple of periods, hasn’t it? Especially if she was due on just as they were moving out of Rickyard and she puts it down to being late because stress.

But is it too soon after the Kirsty story line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

It’s been just about long enough for her to skip a couple of periods, hasn’t it? Especially if she was due on just as they were moving out of Rickyard and she puts it down to being late because stress.

But is it too soon after the Kirsty story line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m with LucyVFreeman on how soapy-tropey it is that everyone in Ambridge who has sex has a very high risk of either pregnancy or an STD. Perhaps Pip can have a little Fairbaby to coincide with Freddie and Bonnie’s little on making an appearance, but ai do hope not

KosmoKosmo
    Participant

Pip is driving herself hard because of guilt; given we had an unexpected baby recently with a tragic end I am hopeful that we do not have an unexpected baby – after all Adam was bad enough. There was plenty of reference to Johnny and Freddie taking precautions that a similar event there is unlikely.

I wonder if Pip will have something else wrong which means she is laid up for while?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.