Ponies

Home Forums DumTeeDum Ponies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tessa HerringTessa Herring
    Participant

I’m a couple of days behind in Archers time, but I keep wondering about this.

It looks as though Gem is going to become Bartleby’s new buddy, which is lovely for both of them, and might keep Joe quiet.

But Clary was bemoaning the cost of keeping ONE pony (“it’s not like a stock animal, where you might get your money back,” she said in a very un-Clary-like way, to emphasise the point for the sake of the storyline).

Is Shula going to offer to pay maintenance for Gem?

If anyone has any thoughts about how this is going to work, to put my mind at rest, I’d love to hear them.

Tessa HerringTessa Herring
    Participant

Ah, right, I’ve caught up now. Sorry to have bothered you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

The problem,as it occurs to me, is that Joe (I’m 95 you know) Grundy will milk it for all it’s worth now Alaister has said he’ll pay Gem’s costs. It’ll be ‘ oh well you’re worming Gem, you may as well do Bartlebury at the same time. There’ll be no charge though vetinary will there?’

How will Alaister deal with that?!

KosmoKosmo
    Participant

Bartleby cannot last much longer and then I wonder if Alastair’s generosity will expire as there is only one pony?

Should young George be taking the reins on Joe’s pony and trap business?

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

Ponies can live for some considerable time. I know ponies who are 34 and still going strong. But if Bill’s anything to go by……..?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.