Rex prefers Anisha to Pip

Home Forums DumTeeDum Rex prefers Anisha to Pip

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Helen SharpHelen Sharp
    Participant

Looks like Rex has moved on from his crush on Pip and really does prefer Anisha!

I agree. I do hope he upholds his boundaries as far as Pip is concerned. I think Anisha will drop him like a bad habit if she thinks he is at all interested in Pip.

Helen SharpHelen Sharp
    Participant

Hope so!

Andrew HornAndrew Horn

Pip will sweep in and so enough of a seed of doubt in Rex’s mind, he will dither (as ever) and Anisha won’t give him another chance. Pip will remain oblivious to the damage she causes all around her.

Helen SharpHelen Sharp
    Participant

Please no, so fed up with Pip…

KosmoKosmo
    Participant

Pip needs to go off and sort herself out. She needs to learn more than she can in Ambridge – can she go and look at farms in New Zealand for 12 months?

Helen SharpHelen Sharp
    Participant

I’d be happier if she went and looked at farms where there isn’t a phone signal or internet for 12 months….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well Anisha seems very interested in Pip – I wonder if it’s not actually because she’s jealous of Rex/Pip but just interested herself?

Helen SharpHelen Sharp
    Participant

Looks like Andrew Horn was right….
    Think Anisha wants to be first choice, not the consolation prize.

Pip is as clueless and Mr Horn states & she seems to be of the mind that she needs to be with a man/ in a relationship- according to her statement regarding how strange it is not being in a relationship, and the fact that she didn’t let her bed get too cold after Matthew left & she has already gone up Lakey Hill with Rex- granted she did try to speak with the unavailable Alice and then fell back on Rex- My thought is that she needs a few more female friends to confide in as well as some time far away from Ambridge as Cosmo suggests.

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

Looks like Rex has moved on from his crush on Pip and really does prefer Anisha!

I’d love to see Rex have a proper grownup relationship with Anisha, after his schoolboy crush on Pip, but I wonder whether the scripties would have a plotline of two new characters without some tie-in to an older one, for example with Pip being jealous, or Rex being torn between the two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Magic_at_mungosMagic_at_mungos
    Participant

Well Anisha seems very interested in Pip – I wonder if it’s not actually because she’s jealous of Rex/Pip but just interested herself?

Yes please! I’d love a queer woman in the village especially if she isn’t white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.