1. Pip creates a loan document for her £5k. With long term profit share included.
2. Kenton and Jolene create similar document for their investment in Scruffs Gin.
3. Pip gives her investment document to David to offset the mayhem she believes she caused (although David should have claimed on his insurance etc).
4. Kenton and Jolene give their investment loan to David as repayment for what he is owed for the foundations of the Bull.
5. David now owns Scruffs Gin lock stock and barrel and Toby as well and he can manage Toby on a daily business to produce and sell gin (which can then reasonably be Archers Gin). This should ensure much entertainment as Toby finds out what a proper working life is like and the long term profit flow into Brookfield will mean that they do no notice the withdrawal of subsidies in 2020.
I would keep Toby on, iniitally to do everything but as the business expands he should do the sales and marketing with someone (not Rex) to do the distilling. Toby has the gift of the gab and that should be used – but David needs to educate him on the work discipline needed and making him a suitable man for her daughter. Toby does love Pip as Roifield keeps pointing out.