Team Lilian, or team Lynda?

Home Forums DumTeeDum Team Lilian, or team Lynda?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

While James and Leonie are both intolerable, we’re now asked to believe that the two elderly tiger mothers are having a cat fight. I don’t find it all that convincing, but thought Lynda hit a really low blow blaming Lilian for James’s behaviour, but then Lilian hit even lower by playing the Andrea Ledsome card and suggesting Lynda knows nothing about parenting. I used to love Lil and loathe Lyndie but now … A plague on both their houses!

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

We know that how children turn out is a combination of a whole range of things including genetics, parenting and other environmental influences. Despite that think Lynda is totally right in blaming Lillian for James being a dick. He is a dick and Lillian just encourages him.

Lillian’s low blow was pretty bad but then she sort of sighed as if she regretted it chose to say something else awful like “run away then”

So I would have to say I am siding with Lynda on this one.

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

I just tried to change my profile so that Lillian is not my “favourite character” any more. Can’t find the edit button. Think I will change to Anthea.

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Are we due for James and/or Leonie being shown as a bit more nuanced any time soon?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.