Twitter Nicknames etc

Home Forums Off Topic Twitter Nicknames etc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Diane TelfordDiane Telford
    Participant

As my Twitter name has caused some confusion, I thought I should explain it and perhaps let others have the opportunity to share too.

When I first went on the internetz, the names of Drunken Lush and Slushy Lushy were causing me some problems (a/s/l requests etc). I changed it to Moi29. But then I wasn’t 29 anymore so changed it to Moiness – a French moi. Gender neutral so kept away the sexters.

Anyone else want to share?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine, samaryd, is a portmanteau of my full name – Samantha Mary Deane. What I never considered when I came up with it was that anyone would want to say it out loud, and so I have no real idea how to!

Far too old to attract any sexters anyway. I’m both happy and sad about that…

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

Mine is (bubbles@realpassiona). The first part is derived from a nick name I had as a child. The second part comes from my surname which is also a brand name here in Australia. So the whole thing is code for my full name really.

I don’t really get Twitter, although I am trying since being part of Dumteedum. @Hashette used to be my nickname on the Runners World forum years ago before Facebook took off. I’d actually quite like to change it, but I’ve got so many people on there that I wouldn’t want to lose touch with that I’m pretty much stuck with it.

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

Vicky you can keep your @Hashette handle but still change your name, so you can kill two birds with one stone on the Twitters!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.