Who do you want on and why?

Home Forums DumTeeDum Who do you want on and why?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

Now the actors can appear on the show again, who would you want on the show and why?

Ibn BattutaIbn Battuta
    Participant

I almost don’t want anyone on so not to break the magic spell (they’re real to meeee).
    But it would be good to hear from people who are no longer on or has gone awol such as Kathy and Jamie, Brenda, Matt etc.

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

Oh well Louisa and Tim obviously.

Toby, Rex and pip. Adam and Ian

It would be really interesting to hear from one of the old guard. Jill or Peggy but I know that’s a bit of a stretch!

Would love to hear Brian and Jennifer

Lynda

Mm. Might be easier if I just said everyone!!!

LandlessGentryLandlessGentry
    Participant

Timothy Watson (Wob Titchinob) would be fascinating, it always intrigues me to find out what actors think about playing unpleasant characters – I imagine it’s quite fun at first but playing Rob must have been pretty nauseating.

Mirroring calls for Tim.
    Though anyone would be a catch, they’re all interesting in their own ways.

Claire HowardClaire Howard
    Participant

Charlie Thomas please. If ever a character was an acquired taste it was him. I would love him to come on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brian. He’s been around for a very long time, and has morphed from central character / womanising arse, to rather an interestingly dull also-ran whose only appearances are to bemoan the lack of food in the overly expensive kitchen (Even now he seems incapable of throwing together a cheese and chutney sarnie); or moan about his children whilst financing their idiocy.
    I’d bet that he has a lot to offer. …..And I suspect he’ll become central again as Ruari (can’t flipping spell the boy’s name) grows up and Brian’s latent desire to have a son of his blood inherit rears its’ ugly head.
    Get him now, whilst Brian is still dull!!

Phoebe FigalillyPhoebe Figalilly
    Participant

Anyone would be great, but I’d like to hear from some of the actors with some historical perspective…. Lillian, Brian, Pat, Jolene…. and Jazzer would be great!

kiwi_listenererkiwi_listenerer
    Participant

Anyone, so we have to put up with less of your droning on and on about history and 1970s pop music ๐Ÿ™‚

Actually, draft reviews aside (there’s only one on the Australia/NZ iTunes, and that’s not me, as I don’t have an iTunes account!), the ‘occasionals’ often have a good perspective, particularly if they are fans as well. Does anyone know if the likes of Hazel, Alice, Chris, Nic etc. are fans of the show.

Alternatively, if getting real actors to come on is a problem, get Shambridges to give voice to the Silents. What is Fat Paul’s opinion of Eddie, Molly Button’s of Freddie and Josh? Can you get Sabrina to give rural fashion tips for Farm Open days?

Hannah Whiteingkennykoalabear
    Participant

I would like the actors who play Peggy and Jill to come on as they’ve been on the show forever and would have sone fantastic stories to tell. I’d also love Fallon to be on as she is awesome!

Paul BroomheadBorrowed_Time
    Participant

Well, I for one would like to hear from the actor(s) playing Derek Fletcher, Jean Harvey, Mrs Noakes, Molly Button, Fat Paul, Baggy, Snatch Foster, Sabrina Thwaite & Neville Booth.

Although it’s possible that they have been regulars on DumTeeDum for months.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.