Wild child?

Home Forums DumTeeDum Wild child?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Karen CunninghamMarthaMini
    Participant

I’m so cross (state normal these days), we’ve already had one huge character aberration when they turned Krusty into bridezilla, please don’t give us another one now. Strappy shoes, clubbing? We ALL know that Krusty’s been living out her cardigan years since circa 2002. Bird watching with Patrick used to be her number one hobby. Please don’t give us a storyline where she goes all wild child and then has a total mental collapse 3 months in when she eventually comes to terms with her all consuming grief. Can’t we have at least one strong female character, especially now that Pat has gone?

WitherspoonWitherspoon

Alas, that’s exactly what they’ve done: The patient’s proverbial “flight into health” followed by a Manic Monday (and Tuesday thru Sunday); but it shouldn’t take three months to resolve. I think they will bring it to and end more quickly-in a week to two-and Kirstie will face her grief.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by WitherspoonWitherspoon.
    Karen CunninghamMarthaMini
    Participant

I’m hoping so. Even this hardened heart feels unusually saddened by this storyline. I’m still angry that OldTom and Krusty didn’t get their ‘happy ever after’ first time round!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.