World Cup of Archers

Home Forums DumTeeDum World Cup of Archers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David KeelDavid Keel
    Participant

I’m sure many of you will be familiar with Richard Osman’s World Cups of Crisps and Chocolate. How about a ‘World Cup of Archers’ with Group Stages, Knock Out rounds and a final to discover who is the country’s favourite character?

I predict Fallon and Lilian in the final, although I note that Neville Booth has made a couple of appearances lately and could be considered a dark (invisible) (pantomime) horse…

Magic_at_mungosMagic_at_mungos
    Participant

Trouble is that I will have further proof that people are Wrong on the Internet ๐Ÿ˜€

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WitherspoonWitherspoon

Every March, during the annual NCAA college basketball tournament, which starts with 64 teams and eventually leads to a champion over the course of a month (“March Madness”), other organizations set up similar systems to establish audience favorites/champions in their own worlds. But someone has to set up a bracket of 32 pairs across four “regions” and then figure out how we vote and how the votes are tabulated each time-with winners then being paired against each other. Eventually we get to a “numero uno”!

e.g. http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d1

And before you ask, this is beyond my technical abilities!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.