100 Club Meet Ups

Home Forums DumTeeDum 100 Club Meet Ups

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Having heard this week’s podcast today, I thought it might be handy if we had a place where we could post potential 100th podcast meet-ups.

Here goes. Someone adds a venue. If you want to meet up at the same venue, copy and paste the information for it, then add your name to it, or if that’s difficult e.g. if you’re using a smartphone, then just say which venue and put your name on it and I’ll be the forum Anthea and do the admin to add you in.

So, kicking off:

Cambridge (England) – The Flying Pig, Hills Road, 7pm Thursday after the 100th podcast
    Vicky from (c)Ambridge

Hope that makes sense, but please feel free to do a Lynda sniff if it doesn’t.

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

I would be happy to meet pretty much anywhere in Sydney. As there will probably be only 1 or 2 others I will wait to see where you come from before suggesting a place. Please post if you are interested in a Sydney meet up? ( That’s Sydney Australia). 🙂

Change of plan, let’s head for the 100th recording!

DumTeeDum 100th Recording – MON, MAR 7 AT 19:00, LONDON

Aaargh, change of change of plan having now heard the latest podcast in which Roifield gave this thread a plug. Let’s do both. Let me know if you’re up for Cambridge though, otherwise I’ll be sitting in a corner of the Flying Pig doing an impression of Lillian when Matt left and sobbing into my gin wondering if anyone will come along.

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

Just went to put the time and date of the 100th podcast celebration in my calandar. It starts at 7:00pm on a Monday night. Is that right? 6:00am on Tuesday in Australia? Won’t we all have to stop to listen to The Archers at exactly 7:00pm? Coz, that’s what we do!

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

It isn’t live though is it? The 100th podcast recording. Thinks it’s the usual (marvellous of course) Roifield and Lucy thing but in front of a live studio audience if they all turn up of course?

I’d assumed we mortals who can’t go would still ring in as per normal. Live would be great but could get VERY complicated for Roifield, Lucy and especially Derek who’ll be doing all the knob twiddling all night. What could possibly go wrong ?

Greavsie E17Greavsie E17
    Participant

A few bits and bobs about the 100th recordingy thingie.

The plan is to record the goings on & it will then be available as a normal podcast as usual. We will NOT be broadcasting it live. Too hard!

Callerinnerers – we won’t be doing live calls so please phone/speakpipe in the usual way. It would be helpful if you could call in by the evening of Sunday 6th March. We’ll then play the calls in the bar as part of the recording.

For those coming to the recording the bar will be doing food. They are in the process of changing the menu but will send me a copy once it’s done & will send on to anyone interested.

And yes we will play The Archers in the bar at 7.

Any other questions just shout.

Derek aka Martin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.