A warning?

Home Forums DumTeeDum A warning?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Glyn FulleloveGlyn Fullelove
    Participant

At the end of the “Mail” article linked from The Archers Facebook page, Sean O’Connor is quoted as saying the 65th anniversary episode will be “completely different” to previous anniversary episodes and “defining” for The Archers. Heaven knows what that means. I suppose we will find out on 1st January!

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

Oh well. Let’s see :-

1. Plane crash ( cheap on the radio let’s face it)
    2. Miscarriage of the devil spawn (again cheap but a bit predictable)
    3 murder. Rob of Helen. Helen of rob. Henry of rob. The entire cast by SO’C

Ooo! I’ve just thought. The cows organise a revolution headed by lonely cow archer and otto the bull.

Glyn FulleloveGlyn Fullelove
    Participant

A revolution by the cows would certainly be “defining”!

Paul RoomePaul Roome
    Participant

Well it’s all building up nicely, with Dr Locke added to the intrigue. A sacrificial return?

All the drama does seem to have changed my listening, as I thought Thursday’s episode was rather quiet, the calm before the storm, and couldn’t wait for it to move on tonight, on Friday, and wasn’t disappointed.

Perhaps the crescendo at New Year won’t be about Rob and Helen, but Ruth wanting a divorce. Not happened in the main Archer clan for a while. Clutching at straws here…

WitherspoonWitherspoon

The good doctor (I’m so glad we have a doctor back in Ambridge) will recall some past evil doings of Rob (then known by some other alias), will be torn by his dedication to the doctor-patient relationship, but ultimately will inform P.C. Burns, who will have to interrupt his New Year’s Day “Fun with Fallon” activities and arrest Rob, which he should have done a long time ago in relation to Rob’s assault of the hunt photographer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.