Calendar Girls.

Home Forums DumTeeDum Calendar Girls.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jacqueline BerthoJacqueline Bertho
    Participant

Hi All,
    I have just listened to the podcast of BBC Drama broadcast of Calendar Girls, on BBC Radio 4, Monday 28th December 2015. It is still available to listen to, for the next 19 days.

I would really recommend that Archers/Dum Tee Dum fans listen to this production. We hear the voices of our favourite Archers actors telling the story of that amazing and dynamic group of Yorkshire women who set the trend for all the ‘nude’ calendars we see nowadays. But it tells the story of the spirit of support, so reflected in our own small community. The support that any group of people, all with different characters and ways of living can offer each other.

I would also encourage those who have hesitated about sending a photo to Roifield for our own production of a Calendar to do so. Let’s finish this project and try to raise some money for a good cause. It’s not too late to produce it in January, we could run the calendar February to February if necessary. I’m not just saying this because I received a compliment from Roifield on the podcast, but because I really feel it was a good idea!

The charity chosen supports women fleeing from relationships such as the one in the current story line.

So let’s get this calendar finished and out there folks.

WitherspoonWitherspoon

I agree, and not just because I’m in it (I think)!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.