Calendar Girls plot prediction

Home Forums DumTeeDum Calendar Girls plot prediction

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul RoomePaul Roome
    Participant

I haven’t got one right yet, but last week Lynda being outmanoeuvered and having to agree to join in with the Calendar Girls photo shoot got me thinking. Perhaps this isn’t all for comic effect.

What if Lynda has had a mastectomy for breast cancer hence her reluctance to take part, and the others in the cast then feel bad about strong arming her into being in the shoot. Lynda braves it out with dignity. Her stock goes up in the village. It explains why she couldn’t have children due to side effects of treatment.

May be miles off course here, but it would give great dramatic effect with light and shade, even though usually the Christmas play is more light-hearted than lump in the back of the throat territory.

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

Interesting. YOU should be a script writer.

Paul RoomePaul Roome
    Participant

In my dreams!

Having so many characters with different aspects to them makes it easy to extrapolate tenuous links and themes. One day I’ll get one right…

Glyn FulleloveGlyn Fullelove
    Participant

Regrettably it appears it was a device to enable Justin to see Lynda in the buff!

Paul RoomePaul Roome
    Participant

Yep, it was played for full comic effect with Justin. So wide of the mark I couldn’t hit a barn door with my predictions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.