Can you please install Tapatalk?

Home Forums Off Topic Can you please install Tapatalk?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jim O'HaraJim O’Hara
    Participant

Like the title says. Tapatalk makes it way easier to use this forum on a mobile. I think it’s free and It would be useful for many

Thanks a bunch

Jim O'HaraJim O’Hara
    Participant

Sorry, in case it’s not obvious, I am a real listener, just never called or posted. Big fan though.

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

Oo. Never heard of that. I expect Roifield will look into it and install it if he can.

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

I’ll look into it later this evening, thanks for the tip Jim!

Keymaster

Hi Jim, I’ve installed it, let me know how you get on.

Jim O'HaraJim O’Hara
    Participant

Just tried to find the forum on Tapatalk under dumteedum and the archers but had no luck. It’s only been a few hours, I’ll give it a day to update and then try again

Jim O'HaraJim O’Hara
    Participant

No, it doesn’t work. The forum isn’t listed in the directory on the app. Roifield, can you check again?

Diane TelfordDiane Telford
    Participant

Still not on tapatalk.

Jim O'HaraJim O’Hara
    Participant

Hey Roifield, please give this some of your time! This forum has lots of potential but using it from a mobile device is painful. Tapatalk would make a huge difference.

Thanks

Keymaster

I did install this months ago and I received and error on installation. I then forgot all about it sorry. I have submitted a support ticket to Tapatalk to help fix the issue.

Jim O'HaraJim O’Hara
    Participant

Thanks Roifield, I did notice that there’s a pop up when you go to the forum on a mobile. I still can’t find Dum Tee Dum on the app but it’s some progress. I’ll keep trying.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.