Can't say thanks enough (again)

Home Forums Off Topic Can't say thanks enough (again)

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EmilyEmily
    Participant

Hello. Emily the au pair from Paris here.

Just finished listening to the podcast, and wanted to reiterate what I said in my call (thank you incidentally for including that – I know it was not the most fun way to start a podcast).

I cannot thank all the dumteedummers and Archers fans enough for their kindness on Friday night. I was very touched that so many of you thought of me at that terrible time, and tried to make sure that I was safe and sound. It was a difficult night in Paris, and that fact that you were all messaging me and offering me refuge gave me an immense sense of hope and comfort. The fact that you remembered me, from so far away – all over the world – meant a great deal to me and my gratitude is just overwhelming. I want to reassure you that after spending much of Saturday under a stressful and confusing curfew, I spent my Sunday morning curled up with a cup of tea and listening to the Archers Omnibus over the internet. It was a blessed relief to listen to people whine about geese.

Thank you also to Witherspoon who sent his thoughts in this weeks podcast. I love your calls, and your insight into Henry’s bedwetting a few weeks ago was actually very helpful to me as a au pair. Strange change of message tone there. But thank you.

Love and croissants to you all.

Emily.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by EmilyEmily.
    Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

We’re extremely glad you’re ok! It must’ve been terrible and terrifying. The introduction to the podcast was very moved no and completely right in its tone and message. Vive la France!

?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.