Deliberate hit and run, or accidental?

Home Forums DumTeeDum Deliberate hit and run, or accidental?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

So, is Matt the victim of all the speeding drivers we’ve been told about, or as Lucy said are we being set up to work out which person in an entire village of haters drove at him deliberately, like murder on the orient express? My betting (with a very small stake) is that we’ll never know who did it, but the suspicion will destroy Justin and Lillian, and have a big effect on others too. Any other bets?

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Who shot J R? No, I mean: who knocked Matt into the hedgerow? At first it could have been anyone who we did not know for sure was still at the hunt ball. Now that he has woken, I’am thinking something to do with his dodgy ‘racecourse’. And what is in those heavy suitcases? I know!! Shergar!

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

This is my take, it was a pure accident, hence all of the road safety stuff over the last few months but the driver drove off after knowing that they had hit someone… Josh just has just bought a new car and is a bit of a shit… Just putting two and two together.

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

You may be right, Roifield, it may be some random who slowed down when Lynda pointed a hairdryer at him, but Matt thinks someone who he swindled is trying to kill him; that’s why he is so desperate to leave the country. And the heavy suitcases are full of some sort of swag, not towels from Gay Grables.

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Just listened to the podcast – lots of ideas for who dun it that hadn’t occurred to me. Someone suggested it might be Cathy, represented by the sound of a slamming door. Didn’t Lucy say Ben had been reduced to the sound of a door closing? Is he in the frame?

My favourite suggestion is the ghost of Nigel. Joe will have worked up a story in no time and will be giving tours.

Does anyone think it might be Lily? Much has been made of what a reckless driver she is. I think she failed her driving test (not sure), but would that stop her, especially if she had found Nolunthando and Freddie’s ‘shrooms drying in the attic?

Stephanie PowerStephanie Power
    Participant

It would be actually tragic if it was accidental or just a speeding teen nobody.All that buildup for what? Matt is not as bad as rob but he really was a stalking loon towards the end. Now they are trying to play it off as toxic love between lillian and matt especially in the aftermath and her coddling him with painkillers now but I was disgusted when he was in the changing room with her and then constantly texting her. She has genuine feelings for him-I don’t doubt it but matt is definitely showing his true colours manipulating her and others constantly just to stay afloat. I think he was due to leave the country as his scheme was just about to be rumbled and like a child couldn’t believe that Lillian was going to stay with matt and self sabotaged himself with drink. Now he is staying low to avoid whoever is after him and using lillian. Justin is just as bad in his own way, with his grip on the finances and his own doubledealings. Lillian will never be without a man on the go but these two? Nope-it’s better to get a vibrator and some racy novels instead and look elsewhere…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.