Feddie's appeal /Lily

Home Forums DumTeeDum Feddie's appeal /Lily

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    marmadukemarmaduke
    Participant

I’m not a lawyer but, given that Freddie is over 18, I assume that, even if Elizabeth could find a firm mad enough to take the case, they wouldn’t be able to procede without Freddie’s agreement. And Freddie has already made it abundantly clear he doesn’t wish to appeal.

Someone needs to tell Elizabeth to stop making a fool of herself.

On a another note, I wonder how Lily and Truss are getting on oop North? In her frenzied attempt to free the Lower Loxley one and get him away from all those awful criminals, Elizabeth seems to have completely forgotten that she also has a daughter.

Valerie BaylissValerie Bayliss
    Participant

Couldn’t agree more. One minute devastated over Lily and then – nothing!

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

I keep wondering if we’re due a moment when Elizabeth realises that she’s on a fool’s errand and needs to come to terms with Freddie’s reality for the next few months. Sort of like when Kirsty stopped bustling about saying all was fine after the miscarriage and actually had to grieve. It can’t come soon enough for me. The idea that all the family should continue to feed the delusion of an appeal, just to show support for Elizabeth, really gets my goat.

marmadukemarmaduke
    Participant

Thinking about it, maybe I was a little harsh with the comment about telling her to stop making a fool of herself, but I agree that feeding her delusion is just plain foolish.

I’ve never been in Elizabeth’s position, but I can appreciate that it would be extremely traumatic, even if the trauma is to a degree self inflicted through the pedestal she places Freddie on.

Perhaps the answer would be to find something else she could devote her energies to which might actually be useful to Freddie. Any suggestions?

Anyway this is Ambridge so no doubt the Anna Toboggan fairy will wave her magic wand soon and all will be well again. I bet she was well chuffed to get a call from a deluded and hysterical daughter of a friend of her mum’s on her day off (not!).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.