Hannah

Home Forums DumTeeDum Hannah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    joanna Fisherjoanna Fisher
    Participant

I really don’t like Hannah. I think she will either get pregnant (however there has been a few baby storylines) and then she won’t know who the father is or get an STI and then will have to tell all the men she’s slept with that she may have passed it on. She’s a bit of a nothing character to me.

Katy AndersonKaty Anderson
    Participant

Oooh interesting! I can’t work her out. Her nastiness to Emma seems excessive, even if she did think she was playing the system re the new houses.
    It is irritating that someone who could be a positive character (an independent sexually confident woman) also manages to be a bit of a arsehole!
    Do we think she’s a flash in the pan or staying around for good?
    Also, she references a lot of parties she goes to. Where? Who with? Didn’t she just live in America? Who in Ambridge or the wider Borsetshire area that we’ve never heard of is having frequent weeknight parties???

Participant

Yeah agreed about Emma, a bit over the top! there must be secret underground raves going on that isn’t mentioned or She might be mates with Ellis (btw my 4yr old son is called Ellis and I cringe every time the character Ellis is mentioned!) i think she will stay around for awhile, much to my annoyance! I Hope jazzer gets sick of her and stop Persuing her and Tom get with Natasha and she’s becomes a lonely old witch! Just been on the BBC website and seen the faces of the actors, now I can’t Unsee them and now all my made up faces in my own headband are confused with the actors faces!

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

I agree that Hannah and her storylines are a bit hard to fathom. My only thought is that now Pip and Tobeee are co-parents, there’s a need to show a somewhat realistic millennial on-and-off friends with benefits type relationship, and Tom and Hannah are filling that gap. But it’s rather unsatisfying and I do keep wondering where it’s meant to be heading.

Participant

It would be much more fun if Peggy had a bit on the side! If the Hannah and tom storyline amounts to nothing I’ll be fuming!

Katy AndersonKaty Anderson
    Participant

I just think it’s a bit of a weird scenario a) because he asked her out (I think?) when she first came back to Ambridge and she turned him down and b) because they live together… Can’t help expecting that Tom will end up confessing his love for her and she’ll just crush him.

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

This week I’ve been wondering if this isn’t going to turn out to be Tom’s long-term love. Instead of the sainted Kirsty, who he could never live up to, he’ll be with gratingly annoying Hannah, and will have to become like Robert Snell to compensate for her unpleasantness. And his parents and sister will be forced to be happy for him having found someone long term even while disliking her.

Participant

I think either Tom will fall in love with hannah but she’ll tell him she just wants to be Friends or in a plot twist she falls in love with him and he melts her ice heart!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.