I love Kate: she's awful

Home Forums DumTeeDum I love Kate: she's awful

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rachel TolhurstRachel Tolhurst
    Participant

Why do you love Kate?

I think Kate is great because she injects comedy, her kids mostly despise her free spirit and she sounds great drunk too. I wish we’d heard more ‘feedback’ from her 40th birthday as she took it so badly.

Claire AstburyClaire Astbury
    Participant

I agree, she is so self obsessed and I particularly enjoy how her much more sensible kids treat her with disdain.
    If only there was an extended edition of the birthday party with everyone’s comments (and her reactions) in full.

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

I love her too, I expected bigger fireworks at her birthday party and felt a little deflated at the end of Friday’s episode.

Participant

ItsnotmeanymoreNolly is fun too, but she’s quite nasty.

I loved her “That’s not vegan wine” comment.

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Kate: I am practically perfect in every way. Please tell me that I am as awesome as I know I am. It is OK if you have trouble thinking of a fault.

Me: As for wanting more from the party, we can have fun imagining how it must have gone on……

I loved how Kate sprung into action- when she found out that Lucas was seeing and wanting to marry someone else- and had no hesitation in using Noluthando as a pawn for punishing Lucas. I am glad that Noluthando is going to stick around for a while. I am looking forward to seeing how Kate reacts to mothering her and what trouble Nolythando will stir up in the village.

Participant

I agree. Nolly is a good match for Kate.

Kevin SlatteryKevin Slattery
    Participant

Speaking of Noluthando, when Lilly said “your is is more urban”, whatwad Nolly’s put down? I completely missed it!

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Hi Kevin. It is only from memory but I think Lily offered to take N shopping and N put her down with a comment about not wanting to look like her!

Stephanie PowerStephanie Power
    Participant

Burst out laughing during the latest dumteedum when they tried to think of Kate’s present to Nolly and came up with a meditation cd! Can you imagine Nolly’s reaction?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.