Is there a more loathsome couple?!

Home Forums DumTeeDum Is there a more loathsome couple?!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

I’m talking about Tom and Hannah.

I’ve not felt this disturbed and uneasy since Kirsty and Philip – or Rex and Aneesha – or Pip and Toby.

What is it with The Archers and these misalliances? How come the show throws together people who seem like a mismatch?

And is it the start of another story arc where a casual relationship leads to something a bit more durable (like Pip and Toby)?

Please!

It’s a horrid coupling – like when Tom Cruise was with Katie Holmes.

Or, nowadays: Kim and Kanye.

The thought of them just makes me cringe.

Ugh! Make it stop …

Am I the only one?!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City.
    WitherspoonWitherspoon

MM-C:

In answer to your question: no! As you are not on Facebook, you haven’t seen that this was a major topic today-to quote Yokelbear: “they’re both simply dreadful.” To quote me: “Tom is simple; Hannah is dreadful.”

FYI-I was once at a wedding that Tom C. and Katie H. attended (it was a BIG Hollywood wedding with many A-listers…handsome husband had previously employed the bride). Katie wore this long flowery skirt to the ankle-it looked like she was a peasant woman. I bet that Tom made her wear it!

marmadukemarmaduke
    Participant

I think the moment I decided I really didn’t like Hannah was when she asked for a discount for cash at the village shop. It’s a community shop run by volunteers with, no doubt, extremely tight margins and I thought it showed a real meanness of character. Little things.

Tom just appears to be a simpleton when it comes to relationships. As Witherspoon says, Simply Horrible meets Horribly Simple.

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Are they a couple? I don’t understand modern sexual arrangements, and I would guess neither does Tom.

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

I think Hannah is loathsome all on her own. It makes something of a change to have a man being given the runaround by a woman – if we compare to Pip and Tobeee, in this case Hannah is Toby. But I really can’t see this lasting: she is so unpleasant, surely even Tom isn’t that separate?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.