Justin has revealed his true colours!

Home Forums DumTeeDum Justin has revealed his true colours!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie PowerStephanie Power
    Participant

Justin really showed himself up in that exchange with Lillian. Clearly he has been bought in by Rob and all his sleazy schmoozing. Is he living in a bubble or what? He was being shady in his advocating for Rob and then saying it was up to her – making her feel wrong when she isn’t! Was on the fence about Justin and in the camp of “if he make her happy, then well he can’t be too bad…”Nope. Clearly manipulating her into a difficult position with her family is just the last straw. Bad enough that he has made her a glorified secretary/mistress. Now he is making her compromise herself emotionally and to others.

Lillian needs to kick him to the curb and find someone who genuinely cares for her and not making her make accommodations (literally) for people who have victimised her family.

Jehane DewarJehane Dewar
    Participant

Totally agree Stef.
    His only interest is money, but for some reason he doesn’t seem to realise how bad Rob is for his business.

Jacqueline BerthoJacqueline Bertho
    Participant

Am in total agreement with you both ladies, I wouldn’t trust either Rob or Justin, for a minute.
    I am just wondering whether Justin has recognised what we hate in Rob as something he can exploit to a business advantage, without getting his own fingers scorched and remaining a reasonable person in the eyes of some visitors.
    Justin may have underestimated quite how vicious Rob can be, so in the end it could turn out to be a disastrous business move……maybe that will be how Rob is finally sent packing…….

KosmoKosmo
    Participant

I think Jacqueline Bertho is on the right lines. Rob is going to be Justin’s weapon to get the right deal at Ramsbury or wherever it is and once Justin has what he wants and gets in a pretty nasty way he will find a way of removing Rob from Damara. Why Rob has a say on BL which is answerable to Brian is outside my comprehension.

Claire HowardClaire Howard
    Participant

I think Rob will get caught out skimming off the business and with some forensic accounting he will catch him out from the last time he worked there too.

Jehane DewarJehane Dewar
    Participant

Can’t remember who it was but I heard some CEO being interviewed and he said he always did final interviews in a restaurant. He wanted to see how they treated the staff. He thought it was really important to have senior staff that treated people well.
    Don’t think his name was Justin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.