Latest Podcast – re Jamie Perks

Home Forums DumTeeDum Latest Podcast – re Jamie Perks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mustafa GrumbleMustafa Grumble
    Participant

Jamie’s apprenticeship is with a tree surgeon called Isaac, to whom Mike introduced him back in late autumn 2012.

Hard to believe Jamie’s 20yo now – mind you, he’s been more mature than Kenton for most of the last decade (even when he got into TWOCing, or whatever it was, four or five years ago)!

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

Thanks for the clarification, our collective brains went blank when Mr Perks was mentioned, I kind of like Jamie, lets hope he comes back soon.

Mustafa GrumbleMustafa Grumble
    Participant

Jamie has promise as a character & it would be good to see him back … so long as he leaves his mother firmly locked away in a Grey Gables cellar!

I wonder if he’s still seeing Rosa? And is so whether long exposure to her re-united family means he’s now adopted some of her father’s linguistic tics … “I’m a tree surgeon, me!”

Country SquireCountry Squire
    Participant

Is the poor bugger going to be saddled with the name Jamie for life or is it conceivable he could be James? And is poor mad Kaffee still down at the world’s quietest golf course? I was always amazed that given that dodgy Matt and Brine were the only men two ever to play on it after Jick Woollay was led away after addressing one of the trees as the Mayor of Felpersham that they did not think it would make a suitable site for housing development. Or even Fagash, as she would occasionally go out there iirc.

AnnietomicAnnietomic
    Participant

Hope Jamie hasn’t spent his apprenticeship at RADA.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.