Most irritating character

Home Forums DumTeeDum Most irritating character

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

There are many characters I love like Lillian, Jazzer, Jim and my new favourite Brian. Brian is my new favourite since he said he was giving up people who waste his time for lent.

But there are those other character that just grate on your nerves. Toby was top of the list (after Ruth’s Mum died) but I now have to change that to Ursula. Yes, Ursula is evil but she is also highly irritating – the way she talks just rubs me the wrong way AHHHHHHH

Who is your most irritating character?

Goddess DeevaGoddess Deeva
    Participant

Bert. Gets on my last nerve.
    Especially since I found out he was a Farage Fan. Sod off with your rubbish poems.

Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

I choose Henry (frozen in time as a perennial 2 year old) for his bizarrely arrested development.

Diane TelfordDiane Telford
    Participant

Controversially – Lynda. Her heart might be in the right place but she gets totally on my tits with her bullying and pseudo-intellectual pursuits.

Toby. The car horn was completely ludicrous, calling Rex ‘Bro’ was incredibly irritating, but now his cast of made-up characters has widened to “Burnsey” and “the Jockster” he makes me want to throw things at the radio.

Thank God the Ms I-know-everything-there-is-to-know-about-farming” Pip turned him down, can you imagine just how infuriating lovey-dovey conversations between those two would have been if they’d got together?

Jacqueline BerthoJacqueline Bertho
    Participant

I havé gone through various fazes of irritation with Lynda too…….but at the mo she doesn’t irritate me.
    But I agree with Vicky, Toby is the most infuriating character, in every way. I spend every scene with him growling at the radio.
    Pat has become extremely irritating during the you know who story, mainly because she can’t see what we know.

Matthew CochraneMatthew Cochrane
    Participant

Thank God the Ms I-know-everything-there-is-to-know-about-farming” Pip turned him down, can you imagine just how infuriating lovey-dovey conversations between those two would have been if they’d got together?

We must never forget Jude and rejoice for anyone Pip is romantically involved with who isn’t like that.

Susanne YoungSusanne Young
    Participant

Emma for being mean spirited and jealous , e.g. at Fallon’s wedding event when Kirsty saved the day. In the past, Peggy for being a tad judgemental.

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

So we have Ursula,Bert,Henwy, Lynda,Toby, Pat, Jude and Emma.
    I note no-one has identified Tichynob. I wonder if the word “irritating” is just too lame for how we feel about him.
    I also want to add Alf. What is that accent. Do people actually talk like that? Also he just roles in says he wants to “make it up to” Eddie and then makes absolutely no attempt to do so.

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

I want to add Elizabeth. She just sounds annoying and add to that the fact that she has been nominated for Businesswoman of the year when she simply kept her inherited business afloat while at the same time engaging in some pretty poor human resources practices (Roy). She didn’t make the business, Nigel did that. She hasn’t employed any additional people as far as we know.

On the other hand Fallon has made a business out of nothing and has provided employment for 2 people.

Why wasn’t Fallon even considered for businesswoman of the year???

MarshallLawsMarshallLaws
    Participant

Shula is the one who bothers me the most. She’s sanctimonious and tries to be subtle about it and fails every time. Plus, that “Oh, what is true love,” bit to the good doctor had me hollering at my speakers. You have a husband who is trying to rebuild his business that the flood knocked out from under him and you don’t care at all. Argh.

Valerie BaylissValerie Bayliss
    Participant

Saint Shula for sure. Talk about holier than thou. Such a paper thin character with little personality. Maybe the SW just don’t have anywhere for her to go.

Lynda!! There are times when she is less annoying than others and I was very happy for her when Scruff returned, but as of late she is really doing my head in: her garden, the hut, talk of Druids and fonts, but the yelling and assuming before the opening of the village hall. It was just awful.

Jeremy PeakeJeremy Peake
    Participant

Not Ruth then? Nobody wanted her to return from NZ (with the possible exception of the entire Kiwi nation).
    Pip’s not much better, especially as she insists on sucking a lung full of air in between her teeth at the start of every sentence. She should have been a builder really.

Janie MurrayJanie Murray
    Participant

Now it’s got to be the sanctimonious Dorothy. The SWs couldn’t have made her more boring. Arrives early, brings flowers, doesn’t drink, minds her p’s and q’s. Oh and insists on her own bedroom when staying over. Is this woman real? She’s going to be a true stepford wife – truly robotic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.