New York City Meet-Up!

Home Forums DumTeeDum New York City Meet-Up!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    WitherspoonWitherspoon

You’re invited to a New York City Dum Tee Dum Meet-Up on Wednesday March 7th at 7:30pm to welcome Jacqueline Bertho to the Big Apple. If you’d like to join us, leave a message here.

Jacqueline BerthoJacqueline Bertho
    Participant

Hurrah!
    Thanks for taking charge Lonny!
    Mr B and Emily will join us too, they say they will talk amongst themselves as they will have no idea of what we will be talking about!
    See you in two weeks…..

Participant

Where are we meeting Lonny?

Daniel CohenDaniel Cohen
    Participant

I’d love to join you – but I’m worried that the snow might scupper my plans (snow doesn’t affect Americans much, but being English it only takes a single snowflake to keep me indoors!)

WitherspoonWitherspoon

Daniel-Sorry I missed your response; I don’t know why I didn’t get email alerts regarding this thread. It snowed and we had a small, but enthusiastic meet-up! Do you live in NYC?

Daniel CohenDaniel Cohen
    Participant

Hi there – yes, I live in NY – White Plains, and I work in the City.

WitherspoonWitherspoon

Next time, Daniel Cohen!

Daniel CohenDaniel Cohen
    Participant

Definitely – I usually listen to the show while I’m on my way to work, and it’s very odd to hear the sound of Eddie Grundy with the New York subway asking me to stand clear of the closing doors in the background! And when Nic said her last words, I was so shocked – but no one around me to share my grief! Would be lovely to meet fellow minds in New York.

Participant

Hi Daniel
    I feel for you. I listen here in France and literally no one follows the emotions created by The Archers…..
    Sorry to have missed you in Ny….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.