No, no, no not Neil!

Home Forums DumTeeDum No, no, no not Neil!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jacqueline BerthoJacqueline Bertho
    Participant

I am very sorry but listening to this weeks episode of Dum Tee Dum has left me extremely upset. Neil is and has always been my favourite character, he cannot be killed off. HE HAS A COLD! So will people stop saying things like that! Please! And anyway just imaging Susan as a widow….as said Lucy……

KosmoKosmo
    Participant

It does look like the grim reaper is on his way to the village – I wonder if the incoming editor is having all these illnesses setup so that he car arrange carnage and bring in a huge number of new characters – after all they need to make space for Toblerone and Triparent sprog.

Sorry Jacqueline (and for upsetting you) but I think he is for the chop but not for the reasons Kosmo thinks.

Mike HattonMike Hatton
    Participant

Susan Carter’s closing comment on Valentine’s Day definitely had an undercurrent of impending doom. Having said that, so did the scenes involving Joe Grundy and Nic Grundy. 🙁

Master MilesMaster Miles
    Participant

Neil’s illness seems to have had less to do with impending doom than with the 39-character limit (or whatever it is) imposed by the budget, especially for the parish council meeting on January 31. Neil should have been there, but with seven characters already appearing, someone had to go, and this time of year a cold is always a convenient device to explain someone’s absence (by this rule Kathy must have had tuberculosis for the last couple of years).

Death is coming to Ambridge, but I predict it’s coming for Joe. He’s been given a return to Grange Farm, a nice Christmas, and a very nice Valentine’s Day. I was expecting Bartleby to die first and Joe within a day or two, but it looks like he’s getting a sweetness-and-light sendoff, so it’ll be Joe and then Bartleby instead.

Jacqueline BerthoJacqueline Bertho
    Participant

Ha! Just came across this post from almost a year ago……I think predictions are great, but few of them are ever right!! Anyone would think the Scripwriters didn’t listen to us…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.