Obvious solution re Spiritual Home?

Home Forums DumTeeDum Obvious solution re Spiritual Home?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Why can’t she just move the yurts to a different field?

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

Kate did say that it was about the view at some point… maybe the yurts are situated on a lay line or something?

Peter BuckPeter Buck
    Participant

I think what you mean is: Why can’t she get someone else to move the yurts to another field?
    Isn’t it?

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

I could be wrong but my understanding is that the yurts are only part of the business property. The “treatments” as they are referred to, take place in a renovated nearby barn which, presumably, has facilities like toilets which people staying in the yurts would use. Although the yurts can move, it is much harder to move the barn and there may be no alternative barn but, you know, they could tell us that.

I don’t get how Kate’s business is actually a business. She appears to be there rent free and we know from previous episodes that land in Ambridge is expensive. Is she really making a profit? As a minimum she should be required to start paying a commercial rent immediately as well as residential rent for staying in the house. This may not bring in the sort of cash they need to pay off the clean-up but it might be enough to justify a loan. It can’t hurt! It would also bring a dose of reality to Kate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.