On the rocks … !

Home Forums DumTeeDum On the rocks … !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

Just what was the point of the Tom and Natasha marriage?

If it’s definitely over, they’ve now got to wait nearly a year to start divorce proceedings. And there’ll be no money in it for her because you can’t expect much of a settlement after such a short marriage.

The story already seemed to be developing into a “marry in haste, repent at leisure” scenario – but now it’s more like “marry in haste, repent in haste”. My professional life often seems to be about standing on the sidelines while people exercise the most appalling lack of judgment to do the most ridiculously (emotionally) destructive things to themselves and each other but somehow I expected better of The Archers!

Does this leave an opening for Kirsty to reconcile with Tom? Or for Horrible Hannah to get her claws into him?

Oh, the humiliation for Bridge Farm!

I wonder if they will work it out. They are going through a very difficult period of adjustment to their new circumstances. Perhaps during the year it will take for them to start divorce proceedings they will both realign their expectations of each other and their marriage and find a way forward as a couple.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.