Our Kaz

Home Forums DumTeeDum Our Kaz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hanging or opened veins?
    How will this effect Helens ability to remember important things?
    Will it steel her determination, after it was Kazs ex who caused her to do this?

I’d say definitely the latter. This is the catalyst we’ve been waiting for. Helen may not recognize Rob’s bad behavior in her own defense, but seeing Kaz’ partner’s behavior driving her to attempt (oh, I hope unsuccessfully) suicide, she will instinctively respond with love and protection, and realize that she herself needs the same.

Tracy ChevinTracy Chevin
    Participant

Yes, Id also say the latter. Lets just hope that this wakes Helen up to her problems and talks. Otherwise, she’s going down!

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

It’s the open veins apparently! Where was to suicide prevention announcement? Maybe the just don’t put it on itunes.
    Yes, Helen sounded like she realised something when Kaz said that her x was doing the same thing to his new lady friend and would keep on doing it until someone stopped him. Helen made a grunt and said that this sounded familiar. Yes Helen, Rob will keep on abusing people not least Henry and Jack until you do something to stop him. Now the cool calm and collected Ian is going to visit her I am really hopeful that she will have an epiphany.

On the other hand, the hearing for the residence of the two boys is after Helen’s trial. If Tichy Nob is completely destroyed in Helen’s trial, humiliated and arrested for coercive control, then the story of the hearing for the boys will not be required so…… I am thinking that, even if Helen is successfully defended and gets to go home, Rob may not be prosecuted, leaving the story to go on with the boys living arrangements as the main part of the Rob/Helen story line (and on and on and on).

I love the name “cooker of custard tune bake”! You don’t want that store bought muck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.