Peggy to the rescue?

Home Forums DumTeeDum Peggy to the rescue?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alison JohnsonAlison Johnson
    Participant

After hearing Clarry sobbing in Susan’s car, we have to do something!
    So plot prediction, Peggy…yes Peggy, has rented Keepers Cottage for the Grundy’s. Wait it is not a gesture of generosity on Peggy’s behalf it’s a revenge renting!
    Think how it will piss off ‘orrible Hazel when there are ferrets on the granite.

Spare MousieSpare Mousie
    Participant

Goodness, I assumed as usual that we were talking about Helen being rescued!

If only it were true that Peggy had rented Keeper’s on their behalf, but somehow I doubt it. I’m not a fan of Peggy’s (for being mean to Tony) but I admit she did her best to talk Hazel round, only I doubt she’d go quite that far. Indeed, Hazel got the bulk of Jeck’s fortune so she may not even be all that wealthy any more.

But surely what everyone is saying, that Caroline and Oliver will ask them to house sit, will come to pass. Actually, I’d like to see Ed and Emma and their little brood as managers of Grange Farm and Eddie, Clarrie and Joe in No. 1, The Green.

In the meantime, why, for heaven’s sake, did David get an expensive agency relief milker in when he could have had Eddie and family at Rickyard for far less. It has two bedrooms, so perfect for Eddie, Clarrie and Joe. Oh, and how about this? Clarrie gets paid to give Jill a hand in the house. And Pip is booted out of Rickyard, what’s not to like?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Spare MousieSpare Mousie.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.