Plot Prediction re Helen

Home Forums DumTeeDum Plot Prediction re Helen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Goddess DeevaGoddess Deeva
    Participant

Helen realises how scared she is, has a termination, tells Titchynob she miscarried till she has a row with him over Henry. Then she tells him, he gets violent, she does a Little Mo on him, and Tom and Kirsty look after Henry while she goes to prison.

Spare MousieSpare Mousie
    Participant

Ooh, I had to look that up, Goddess Deeva and I very much like the idea of Helen hitting Rob repeatedly over the head with an iron! I read that the abusive husband in Eastenders survived, which is good, because death is too good for Rob.

The Eastenders story seems to have gone on for years and years, though. I really, really hope that will not be the case with Rob and Helen.

P.S. why do I always write ‘Rob and Helen’ not ‘Helen and Rob’? I shall do the opposite from now on!

Jacqueline BerthoJacqueline Bertho
    Participant

Helen is not actually pregnant. She is eventually diagnosed with Ovarian cancer….she dies. It is a “silent” killer that needs to be highlighted , so perhaps the writers should be working on these issues……Rob then takes over Henry, her part of the business etc…..Henry is educated in Rob’s style….and the real fallout will be when he is in trouble with relationships….in years to come. Meanwhile Rob will piss off Tony, Pat and Tom so badly that Tom will end up in prison having drowned Rob in a cheese vat……Tony and Pat will cover up the story to protect their son…….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Helen IS pregnant and at her 16-week scan (conveniently probably about Christmas) finds out she’s having a girl. Rob The Emperor Of Misogynists goes off on one and wants her to have an abortion. She finally flips, screams about how he will NOT treat another female the way he’s treated her and yes, GD, goes full Little Mo on him. Instead of an iron, perhaps some other item of heavy agricultural equipment that’s to hand. Her family and Krusty, having realised how revolting he is, conspire to make it look like an unfortunate accident and stuff his bloated corpse down Brookfield’s slurry pit.

Well, it’s a happy daydream anyway.

Goddess DeevaGoddess Deeva
    Participant

Niiiiice!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.