Quick plot prediction

Home Forums DumTeeDum Quick plot prediction

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Glyn FulleloveGlyn Fullelove
    Participant

Rob wrecks Ian & Adam’s wedding, Adam goes off to Pertshire with Charlie.

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

Pertshire? Where that then?!

Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

Not sure about that, Glyn.

Adam seems far more interested in his herbal leys than he is in either Ian or Charlie. And he’s got an investment in the farm.

Still Charlie will probably keep trying to lure him away and Adam will “agonise” over doing “the right thing”.

But Adam would be best off not breathing a word of this to his mother …

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City.
    Participant

Miss M, you are probably right about Adam’s desire to look after his investment. Perhaps he will lose both Ian and Charlie.

Katherine JagoKatherine Jago
    Participant

Nope, I have my optimistic hat on today. I think it will all work out, Adam and Ian will get married, Charlie Spreadsheet (where exactly did he get the knowledge to run Berrow Farm anyway?) will sob, realise Adam doesn’t love him, and move on. Have got used to him, he can act as stunt double for NuTom should he ever speak again, but thems the breaks.

Not sure how Rob is going to dob to Ian when no-one has seen Ian this millennium, and Rob isn’t going to the wedding anway ..

Meadowblythe

Becky BlackBecky Black
    Participant

No way is Adam going to leave, and I don’t think Charlie will either – but something is going to have to happen to stop him going. And that something is likely to put the kibosh on the wedding. It would be a terrible anti-climax if after all the build up for the possibility of more happening between Adam and Charlie, that Charlie just leaves.

We’re due for another wedding disaster, aren’t we? The last wedding was Ed and Emma’s and it went fine, so it’s disaster’s turn.

I do sense ambivalence in Adam about the wedding. To his credit, he’s at least currently doing the right thing and not giving in to Charlie’s invitations. But there’s a difference between marrying because you want to do the right thing and marrying because you really want to spend the rest of your life with that person. And I’m not sure that’s how Adam feels about Ian any more.

I’m torn, between wanting Adam to stay faithful and wanting him to break up with Ian and be with Charlie, because the latter is more conflict and more drama. And who’s to say he wouldn’t come to regret it shortly. Having is not the same as wanting. And if Ian then gets a new fella Adam has to see him around with, that might tick Adam off too, and make him want to get back together.

I’ll respect Adam more if he bites the bullet, calls the wedding off, breaks up with Ian and gets together with Charlie, than if he goes ahead with the wedding, to avoid all the trouble that’ll happen otherwise, and then sees Charlie on the side. Better to be open about it so everyone can get over it and move on.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Becky BlackBecky Black.
    Participant

After last night’s episode, with Charlie challenging Adam, perhaps the wedding will be off without Rob’s help. What will become of Jenny’s hat? Mind you we would also have Rob crowing “see, darling,there was no need to buy a new outfit”.

Becky BlackBecky Black
    Participant

They can’t just do a “jilted at the alter” one, because they did that recently with Tom and Kirsty. And I’d hope Adam would have the guts to call it off at least the day before, not when the wedding is actually underway.

I reckon either something will happen tonight, (Sunday 13th) and it’s either Adam, having thought about Charlie’s declaration, deciding he can’t go through with it. Or either tonight or tomorrow Rob will do something evil that will cause Ian to call it off and chuck Adam out of the house.

If the wedding does just go ahead as planned, I don’t see Charlie sticking around. That option would be boring though, unless Charlie doesn’t leave and they end up having an affair, but I won’t like that, because then I’ll end up hating them both.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Becky BlackBecky Black.
    Becky BlackBecky Black
    Participant

Well I said something will happen tonight. And lo… 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.