Roy Turning 40!

Home Forums DumTeeDum Roy Turning 40!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martin LightburnMartin Lightburn
    Participant

Hi all.
    I blog a bit about The Archers, so I’m always checking dates for birthdays and things. I noticed that Roy is turning 40 on the 2nd Feb. There hasn’t been a mention of this in the show and seems a big missed opportunity since he has been a prime character these last couple of weeks. Might add a little to the mix of feelings he had about Lexi and the surrogacy, turning the big 40.

Also, they do say you get more right wing as you get older. That can’t be good in Roy’s case can it? He’ll be holding BNP rallies on the Green and making all the waiters at Grey Gables wear black shirts!

Anyway, just a thought. X

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

Wow, that is top class information tracking. The SWs have definitely missed a trick. I seem to recall there used to be someone with index cards who was responsible for tracking stuff like this – my mind is saying Mary Cutler but I can’t be sure. At the very least it would be good to hear what Roy’s daughters get him (I’m guessing not the truth, as per Kate’s 40th)

Martin LightburnMartin Lightburn
    Participant

It finally got a mention last night, so I guess I’d better shut up. Generally the best policy, I’m told. ๐Ÿ™‚

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

PP, the person with the index cards did a bit on last year’s academic archers conference. An amazing job.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.