Ruth in New Zealand

Home Forums DumTeeDum Ruth in New Zealand

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sean GeraghtySean Geraghty
    Participant

Ruth has travelled half way around the world to New Zealand, as far as i recall she has a niece living there (Meriel). Surely she would make the most of the opportunity to make contact with her whilst she is there

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

Not technically hers of course. David’s. And you would think Kenton would’ve maybe asked Ruth to go and see her. She is in NZ? Or is it Oz. No I think it’s NZ. Odd. Yes

Becky BlackBecky Black
    Participant

So Ruth’s staying on for a while (imagine our complete lack of surprise!) Will she be home for Christmas? She’ll surely at least want to be with her kids for Christmas even if she’s not that bothered about David.

It was striking how chilled and happy she sounded during the phone call home to David telling him she was staying on.

Spare MousieSpare Mousie
    Participant

And how uninterested she was when he said things weren’t going so well on the farm! So much for those complaints about being kept out of the loop.

‘Ruth, love, I’ve chopped my own arm off and the cows are all coughing up blood.’
    ‘Oh, fine, pet, whatever, I’m sure you and Pip’ll sort it all out.’

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

Very perceptive Spare Mousie, I might have to mention this on Dumteedum tomorrow!

Oh, fine, pet, whatever, I’m sure you and Pip’ll sort it all out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.