September events

Home Forums DumTeeDum September events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

According to my “The Archers” calendar, apart from Grace Archer dying on 22 September 1955 it would have been her 25th birthday on 28 September 1955. How cruel docu-soap life can be!

Other “notable” events: 18th September – Joe Grundy’s birthday, David Archer’s birthday – and incidentally, my birthday, too!

28th September – Ed Grundy’s birthday (as well as being Grace Archer’s birthday)
    29th September – Alice Carter’s birthday and Elizabeth and Nigel’s anniversary (married 1994, so they would have celebrated 21 years)
    30th September – Kate Madikane’s birthday and Poppy Grundy’s 2nd birthday

Strangely enough, not a peep out of Ed, Alice or Poppy. And no wistful musings from the Widow Pargetter.

Paul RoomePaul Roome
    Participant

Excellent idea, the calendar, keeping you on your toes to see which anniversaries etc get a mention.

I suppose there are so many birthdays and events with all the characters, that only ones relevant to current storylines make the show, otherwise it could get a bit much. I can only just about stomach the Christmas play, and I swear it comes round faster each year.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.