Still desperately trying to give a toss

Home Forums DumTeeDum Still desperately trying to give a toss

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DustyDusty
    Participant

Bored, exhausted and disaffected by everything to do with it, as I have been for some time. I think I’d prefer the odd bit of reported action ‘Helen’s been denied bail’ would do. Then I could focus on the important things like the yellow chair, the wonky cowl and the joy of things going tits up for the Grundies with any luck. If Rob suddenly died I may raise an eyebrow perhaps …

Tom WilliamsTom Williams
    Participant

I think i agree
    A week of completely non helen/rib related activities would be amazing

DustyDusty
    Participant

I’d love that! A bit of Grundy eviction coupled with a bit of nonsense about the yellow chair would do.

Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

I’m not bored with “it” just yet but I don’t think it makes for good drama. These sorts of legal issues are played out over such a long timescale – I think it’s tedious!

Any chance of light relief? Still waiting for light-fingered George Grundy to be exposed as the thief who stole the money for the village hall curtains.

And still waiting the return of some of our long lost characters like Chris and Alice who’ve been married over 5 years now – aren’t they due a baby or something?! And what about crazy Kate Aldridge? And hormonal Phoebe? Shouldn’t dynamic Debbie be back in town soon, too? Kathy Perks is conspicuous by her absence in Pat’s hour of need. Pat’s practical, down-to-earth, common sense has also deserted her – be good to see that return, too …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.