Story prediction re Freddy & Elizabeth

Home Forums DumTeeDum Story prediction re Freddy & Elizabeth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zoe BojelianYorkshireLass
    Participant

Before my prediction, just to say thanks for a great ‘live’ podcast this week, especially enjoyed it.

My prediction, when there was the contest to predict Freddy’s sentence on the Book of Face, I checked the sentencing guidelines and based on those worked out Freddy would get 18 months. My prediction is therefore that Elizabeth’s meddling leads to a sentencing appeal with an increased sentence for Freddy, leaving Elizabeth even more tormented.

Yvonne MackenzieYvonne Mackenzie
    Participant

That would be very satisfying, but I looked this up on gov.uk and it says that if you lose your appeal your original sentence or conviction will not change but you, “might have to: start your sentence from the beginning, – pay the court costs.”
    The former would do, though.

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

Ooh, I like the thinking – and the research into sentencing. but my prediction is simply that Elizabeth’s dodgy ticker will see her hospitalised from all the stress, and maybe Freddie will be allowed to visit her while shackled to a prison officer. They’ll be reconciled, she’ll realise what a twat she’s being and Freddie can serve out the rest of his sentence in peace.

joanna Fisherjoanna Fisher
    Participant

I don’t know a lot about prisons sentences (thank god) however I’m hoping that Elizabeth realises there’s not a hope in hell that he can’t get out (and why should he) and gives up the goat! Like your plot line purple pumpkin, bit of excitement!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.