The Future of Lower Loxley Hall

Home Forums DumTeeDum The Future of Lower Loxley Hall

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Does it have to be Freddy who takes over/ inherits from his mother? Isn’t Lily a few min older than Freddy? It was interesting that Pip made that comment in the same week that we heard Lily taking an interest in helping Liz. I am finding Pip’s insight into life at Lower Loxley very interesting.

Purple PumpkinPurple Pumpkin
    Participant

We have often heard Lizzie say she is preserving Freddy’s imheritance, so I wonder if it is some long-term old-fashioned trust-type thing that means its definitely going to him. Kosmo might know about such things. But you’re right that lily would seem a better bet – she takes after her mother and Freddy is more like Nigel (Tim-nice-but-dim)

kiwi_listenererkiwi_listenerer
    Participant

If I recall correctly, Lower Loxely is owned by a Pargetter Trust – Liz is custodian until a Pargetter comes of age to take over.

In a few years, we could have inheritance wars – Lily -v- Freddy for Lower Loxley, Ruari -v- Adam for Bridge Farm, Kenton’s daughter, Meriel -v- Fallon for the pub….

KosmoKosmo
    Participant

In fact there were Trustees appointed after Nigel was murdered. Lizzie is not one of them. In theory she can do nothing at LL without Trustee approval. Scriptwriters consider this impossible apparently, hence the bedrooms which went directly against the agreement with Gay Grables when LL started up.

Freddie is the named inheritor as the son – but I am not sure when he inherits – it could be 25 as Nigel did not inherit at an early age.

Rovers is 50% Lilian, 45% Jolene and 5% Jamie if I remember correctly – not sure that Meriel gets a look in as I am not sure Jolene sold any of her share to Kenton.

Home Farm is a mess – the latest attempt to put things straight was a total nonsense with Brian apparently conceding control – something he would never do.

Andrew HornAndrew Horn

Controversial Kosmo….Nigel was only “murdered” by the Editor surely? I presume you aren’t implying Daveed pushed him off the roof.

KosmoKosmo
    Participant

Who goes on a roof when it is dark and there is a wind blowing? David is too often around when people die – Jethro was it? A badger? Any more?

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

Do we actually know where David was when his father passed away a few years ago? I know Jill was out of the house at the time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.