The Slap

Home Forums DumTeeDum The Slap

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LandlessGentryLandlessGentry
    Participant

Well, it’s finally happened. The slow freight train of the Rob and Helen saga has finally roared out of the tunnel.

I’m ashamed to admit that for a split second I was pleased that he’d hit Helen. Finally, her eyes were open and she’d had a flash of insight into Rob’s character, and would escape the evil. And as quickly as that thought came into my mind it was overtaken by the stench of realisation that no, she was going to apologise and grovel, and the manipulative evil would continue, only worse.

Arghhhh. I feel very sorry for Helen, and all in her situation, but I’m really over this part of the story. I hope she has the strength to talk to Kirsty or Tom or her parents about Rob hitting her, and we can move into the vanquish Rob phase of the story (I can’t wait!).

Matthew CochraneMatthew Cochrane
    Participant

Maybe he left a mark, that means someone will ask about it.

Jim O'HaraJim O’Hara
    Participant

I think it would have been much more interesting if Rob had not hit Helen and let her hit him. It sounded to me like she was going to hit him and may have actually done so.

He would have then been the victim and could have had Helen put in jail and perhaps even been able to keep Henry through this step parent legal document he got.

We all know that he’s really the cartoon villain and if that all did happen it would be wrong, but at least it would be more interesting than the current utterly predictable yet completely unrealistic story we’ve got now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.