What am I doing wrong?

Home Forums Off Topic What am I doing wrong?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

I look forward to the Dumteedum podcast each week and hope it will arrive before I have forgotten what happened before Sunday. Once it arrived on a Tuesday, episode 185 never arrived at all (at Podcast Addict, my podcatcher). And 200 has not arrived yet. It is Monday 11 dec. I did give up hope and listened on the website- which means I cannot bookmark and must stay next to the router and hope it keeps working. A tech savy friend tells me it is not always my fault, but that is always my first impulse. Any ideas how I can improve matters, please?

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

No idea what has been going wrong. I did forget to put 2 shows on the website but that should not prevent you from listening on your podcatcher??? Have you got this weeks show?

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Thank you, Roifield. It is 00:30 Wednesday morning here in England. Ep 201, which I listened to a few days ago on the website, has just arrived. No sign of this week’s yet. I will give it another few days before I give up and listen on the website, hovering over the router.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.