What are you doing on your Dumteedum holiday?

Home Forums DumTeeDum What are you doing on your Dumteedum holiday?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

With no Dumteedum this week, what are you doing to get over the lack of a show?

Miss Mid-CityMiss Mid-City
    Participant

As much as I’m going to miss Dum Tee Dum, I’m going to resist giving so much attention to The Archer’s legal problems – because I have actual real life clients to worry about.

Still, I can’t help feeling a tiny bit smug that I called it right about Pat being a prosecution witness – even though it was obvious, really.

Enjoy your break and good luck with your move across the Atlantic, Roifield!

Phoebe FigalillyPhoebe Figalilly
    Participant

Reruns! Maybe of that outstanding San Francisco based episode! ?

I shall spend time in quiet reflection most likely with a G & T, and maybe cry into my pillow a little bit.

Claire HowardClaire Howard
    Participant

Wishing away the days until Dum Tee Dum returns…*sob*

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

Painting a fence ? And trying to replant the front garden. Mind I’ve been saying that for ten years so I’m no Linda??

Sarah PassinghamSarah Passingham
    Participant

Leaky roof has led to scaffolding going up, has led to roofers starting work, will lead to exposing internals to the elements – thank heavens for a good forecast – will lead to new roof that might last another 30 years, leading to horrendous bill, inevitably means, no holiday for us! Relying on DumTeeDum for serious entertainment over the summer… Undoubtedly will deliver!

WitherspoonWitherspoon

We watched the first two episodes of The Night Manager, which has made it to America. We also have been watching old episodes of Vera, and would you believe it, have gone back in time to the first years of Midsomer Murders! (they didn’t even have mobile phones the first year) I didn’t realize what a hole there is in my life without DTD!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.