Whats Matt up to?

Home Forums DumTeeDum Whats Matt up to?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Janis PoeJanispope
    Participant

Apologies if this has already been explained, but I was wondering if the reason Matt interfered in the Bridge Farm deal was so Justin would have money to spare to invest in his dodgy race course, am I backing the wrong horse with this theory?

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Nice theory, Janispope. I assume he is trying to undermine Justin and break up the relationship between him and ‘pusscat’. I don’t know if Matt intends to get back with her or is acting out of jealousy, revenge or just making mischief.

KosmoKosmo
    Participant

I go along with Matt wanting to put things right with Lilian. Until they spoke earlier this week I was starting to think that Matt and Justin were working together to stitch up Bridge Farm – Matt getting a slice of anything he saved Justin. However I am sure there would have been a hint of it.

“S”Melling’s ponzi scheme is pretty obvious so I am surprised Latif is on board. I also reckon that round two will sucker Justin – after all once the housing plans are public his name will be mud.

marie ingerfatffriend
    Participant

Yes, Kosmo, I wonder what is up with Latif and the whole Costa Rican racecourse scheme. thought we had established that Latif was no fool and the racecourse scheme was a scam. Now I am confused. More than usual.

Maureen FreiburgerMaureen Freiburger
    Participant

I think Matt is a crook, through and through. I vaguely remember and old couple in one of his properties that he wanted out. He bullied Darrell to do shoddy work that resulted in one of the people getting injured. Just because Lilian, in her teenaged relationships, is attracted to him doesn’t make him any better. Matt is now good in my book.

Janis PoeJanispope
    Participant

Maureen, well remembered, it’s hard to choose who is the worse choice out of Matt or Justin for Lillian who would prefer a bad man than no man, I know Matt is not a good option but I feel him and Lillian are so much more compatible and I prefer to listen to Lillian and Matt than Lillian and Justin especially when they are in the bath!

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

There is something I don’t trust about Justin and I don’t know what it is. I don’t trust Matt either but I know why I don’t trust him, he is just a con man. That is pretty clear. I think the whole investment scheme is a pyramid scheme and poor old Aunty Cardboard is going to loose all the money from the sale of her house. Or not. The script writers have a way of tricking us.
    I don’t really get why Matt is back in Ambridge. He is well known as dishonest there. Con men are usually good at making a fresh start where no-one knows them. It seems odd that he is trying to sell investments, a job requiring a high degree of trust, in a place where his previous history is well known.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.