Which Archers Mum would you like?

Home Forums DumTeeDum Which Archers Mum would you like?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zoe BojelianYorkshireLass
    Participant

There have been a lot about Mums recently.
    Lizzie and Helen both being struggling ones.
    Kate likewise.
    William struggling as Poppy starts school without her Mum, but being supported by his mum.
    The Susan/Emma dynamic re the new builds
    Pat/Helen
    Jill/Shula etc

Which Archers Mum would you want as yours and which one would you dread?

marmadukemarmaduke
    Participant

Best mum for me is Clarrie. Hugely loyal to her family but not afraid to tell it like it is.

Worst without a doubt, Helen. Projects all her own neuroses onto her children.

WitherspoonWitherspoon

EEK, slim pickings. I would agree with Marmaduke on both counts: Clarrie, yes. I’d also consider Jill because she is such a good cook. I’d run for the hills from Helen and Kate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Clarrie Love, good choice.

I would have said Nic Grundy, but alas …

Next on my list would be Kirsty, then Debbie. I also thought about Jill, purely for the food, but that might also lumber me with Jenny Darling.

marmadukemarmaduke
    Participant

I’ve been thinking about Dads as well but I find it much harder than Mums. It seems to me that, in the absence of Rob T of course, most of the Archers Dads are more middle of the road – good in some ways, flawed in others.

On the good side I think Robert Snell does a pretty good job on challenging circumstances and I’ve a feeling Ian will be an excellent Dad of he gets there. On the bad side though it’s hard to pick one out.

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

Best Mum: Clarrie
    Worst Mums: Lillian (I’m sorry but did she really have a relationship with her son while he was growing up?) or Kate.

Best Dads: Robert Snell/ Neil Carter
    Worst Dad: Kenton (though that feels a little harsh)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.