Will Tom and Kirsty

Home Forums DumTeeDum Will Tom and Kirsty

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Katherine JagoKatherine Jago
    Participant

Just wondering if Tom and Kirsty, having both seen the light about Titchynob, will

a) save Helen
    b) send Titchynob out of Ambridge in the only appropriate way (ie a coffin)
    c) see what they are meant to be together
    d) get married very quietly and live happily ever after

NuTom has got to be a better bet than OldRoy …

MaryMary
    Participant

It could be third time lucky for Tom and Kirsty. When they got back together after he split up with Brenda, Kirsty said something to the effect of “it’s always been you”.

Roifield BrownRoifield Brown
    Keymaster

Mary, I had forgotten that Tom has been a serial dumper of Kirsty. In soap terms that means that they will go through the whole process again, its just a matter of time!

Aunty JeanAunty Jean
    Participant

Oh god! I’d forgotten that too.

Not sure I can bare that scream again!!

LandlessGentryLandlessGentry
    Participant

Yes to all of the above! And hopefully nuTom will feed Wob into the sausage machine. Oops, sorry. Don’t know what he was doing in there.

Although I have to say the title of this post would be even more interesting with the addition of a comma. Will, Tom and Kirsty? Now there’s a love triangle…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hahahaha – when I first read the title of this thread I thought you were referring to a bizarre threesome proposal involving Will!

kiwi_listenererkiwi_listenerer
    Participant

No, make it more exciting. Tom fights Rob and wins, banishing the dark lord forever. At the drunken celebrations, he hooks up with Hayley, thus alienating BFF Roy who seeks solace with Kirsty.

After a few months and much angst, there is a big reconciliation, and they decide to all have a joint wedding on Lakey Hill on mid-summer’s night!

At the wedding, they come to their senses and swap partners just before the ceremony, resulting in much confusion but ultimately relief.

Doug FauntDoug Faunt
    Participant

They should just set up household with all four of them in a group marriage.

Ms BubblesMs Bubbles
    Participant

Sorry no! No way should Kirsty get back with Tom after that kind of humiliation. IF he had broken it off the night before, then maybe but not after being stood up at the alter. She could never fully trust him and that would lead to a very poor marriage indeed. If the script puts them together I shall scream like Kirsty at the wedding! It is just wrong!!!!!
    Kirsty might get together with Roy but, you know, Roy is hardly a catch with the ongoing deceit of Hayley and lack of concern for his own children at the time of his affair. And of course there is the racism I have heard about. Doesn’t sound like the guy for Kirsty but still more likely than Tom in my opinion.

Goddess DeevaGoddess Deeva
    Participant

I want Tom and Kirsty to just go off and get married Gretna Green style. Never liked Brenda and Tom seems to be a new man since he got back from Canada…

She is not to go anywhere near dirty Woy. No. Just no.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.